American Alpine Club scheduled Board Meeting dates as of April 9, 2012
• June 9, 2012: Grand Teton Climbers' Ranch
• September 22, 2012: Golden,CO
• February 22, 2012: San Francisco, CA (AAC Annual Dinner is February 23 in San Francisco)
• Saturday, June 8, 2013: Golden, CO
• Saturday, September 28, 2013 Golden, CO
• Friday, February 7, 2014 Denver, CO
• Saturday, June 7, 2014
• Saturday, September 27, 2014
There are three board meetings each year. The winter board meeting is held inconjunction with our Annual Benefit Dinner. That meeting is held on a Friday to allow for other events and a less difficult schedule on the Saturday of the dinner itself. Generally there is nothing of significance on the Thursday before the board meeting so this is agreat time to schedule face-to-face committee meetings. Friday night is generally a local, grass-roots gathering, Saturday is available for other events and meetings. On Sunday we go climbing.
At each board meeting that is not in conjunction with an annual benefit dinner, we generally adhere to the following schedule:
Friday evening there is an intimate dinner for the board and local donors; Saturday is the Board Meeting; Saturday evening we often host an open invitation membership party; and Sunday, we go climbing.